[UtahFutures News] Career Exploration Webinars

Max Gonzales max at uen.org
Thu Nov 2 09:52:10 MDT 2017

UtahFutures is excited to announce a series of short webinars to introduce you to our new Career Exploration tools!!  Webinar’s will be 20-30 minutes in length with 15-20 minutes dedicated to instruction and 5-10 minutes for questions.  Each webinar will be on a specific topic or have a specific focus and will be recorded and posted to the UtahFutures OnRamp for future reference if you’re unable to attend live.

Below is a webinar schedule.  The first webinar will be this coming Tuesday, November 7, at 1:00pm.  Please use the link provided to register for the webinar.  If you pre-register you will be emailed reminders that include the webinar link to attend.

We look forward to sharing these new tools with all of you.  Please email me if you have any questions and feel free to share this information to anyone who you think will benefit from these webinars.

Date

Time

Topic

Link to Register

Nov 7

1:00 PM

Introduction to new career exploration tools

http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=ED52D681864E3E

Nov 14

1:00 PM

Assessment reports in new tool