[UtahFACS] Fwd: Licensed Vacancy Notice

Amy Roberds aroberds at murrayschools.org
Fri May 31 07:22:47 MDT 2019

Good morning!  There's a full time FACS position open in Murray District at
Riverview Junior High.  Its my job!  I'll be moving into a technology
position!  Come work with me here!  Our district is small but our board
just gave us a $7000 raise across the pay scale, matching starting salaries
with Canyons.  Apply for it!  If you have questions about the school, I can
answer them, but seriously- go apply for it!

Have a great Friday!
Amy Roberds