[UtahFACS] Reminder Thesis Study - Please Participate!

Manwaring, Nicole Nicole.Manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue May 28 07:13:00 MDT 2019

Hello Utah FCS teacher,
Thank you to those of you that have responded to my survey about the types of technology you use in your classroom. If you haven't had a chance to complete this survey yet there is still time! This anonymous survey takes less than 20 minutes. Your response will help us to better describe current technology use and inform possible areas for professional development.  I know this is a very busy time of year, but your response would be greatly appreciated!
To learn more about this study you can read the letter of information here<https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhdwihfli1qwx1n/10116_Spielmaker_LOI_Approved.pdf?dl=0>.
To participate in this study click here https://usu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cA3fgFB5IUXsqgt

Nicole Manwaring
Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher
Sugarbeet Preschool Director
FCCLA Advisor
Jordan High School
nicole.manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:nicole.manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org>
801-717-7333

Debra Spielmaker, PhD
Professor & Graduate Program Director
Utah State University
School of Applied Sciences, Technology & Education
debra.spielmaker at usu.edu<mailto:debra.spielmaker at usu.edu>
Phone: 435-213-5562

Protocol #: irb-10116