[UtahFACS] Prevent Child Abuse Online Course- great for Early Childhood

Monique Nielsen Monique.Nielsen at slcschools.org
Tue May 21 17:42:20 MDT 2019

I tried to send this out last month but it must have been during the time the listserv was down and before the e-mail address changed.  Prevent Child Abuse Utah will also be doing a workshop at summer conference. I hope this is a helpful resource to others.

Monique Nielsen
Family and Consumer Sciences
Highland High School
(801)484-4343 ext. 4108