[UtahFACS] REMINDER: UAFCS Silent Auction at Summer Conference

Shelli Barnum shelli.barnum at washk12.org
Fri May 17 18:30:59 MDT 2019

Just a quick reminder that UAFCS is sponsoring a silent auction at summer
conference to raise money for scholarships for FCS students.  The auction
will be held in the open area of Westlake High School on Wednesday, JUNE 12
– beginning at 8:00 a.m. and finishing at 1:00 p.m.  We will have a wide
variety of items for you to bid on.

If you wish to donate items to the silent auction, we would appreciate your
donation.  The more variety we have, the more fun the auction is. We
welcome any items you wish to donate (books, learning supplies, fabric,
jewelry, patterns, DVDs, theater tickets, etc.) Please have donated items
to the auction area between 7-8 a.m. on June 12th.

Questions?  Contact: shelli.barnum at washk12.org

--
Shelli Barnum, Ph.D.
Crimson Cliffs Middle School