[UtahFACS] Reminder: Adopting Classroom Technology Survey for MS Thesis

Manwaring, Nicole Nicole.Manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org
Sun May 19 18:00:14 MDT 2019

Dear Utah FCS teachers,

Thank you so much to those of you who have taken the time to complete my survey on instructional technology! I hope the compilation of instructional strategies is useful for you!
In case you have not had the chance yet to participate, I wanted to send the survey link to you again. I know that it is so easy to get caught up with other tasks and forget about something. Particularly at this point in the school year. Your assistance is greatly appreciated as I conclude my research.
I have attached a link to a survey asking about what kinds of technology is used in your classroom, how useful you perceive instructional technology to be, and some demographic information. The survey will take less than 20 minutes to complete. I appreciate every response to this survey.
As an added thank you I have compiled a collection of instructional strategies that I will provide to anyone who completes this survey. The link and access code will be provided immediately at the end of the survey.
To learn more about this study you can read the letter of information here<https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhdwihfli1qwx1n/10116_Spielmaker_LOI_Approved.pdf?dl=0>.
To participate in this study click here https://usu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cA3fgFB5IUXsqgt
Thank you!

Nicole Manwaring
Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher
Sugarbeet Preschool Director
FCCLA Advisor
Jordan High School
nicole.manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:nicole.manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org>
801-717-7333

Debra Spielmaker, PhD
Professor & Graduate Program Director
Utah State University
School of Applied Sciences, Technology & Education
debra.spielmaker at usu.edu<mailto:debra.spielmaker at usu.edu>
Phone: 435-213-5562

Protocol #: irb-10116