[UtahFACS] Long-term subs for next year--Help!

Manion, Shauna M slines at graniteschools.org
Wed May 15 12:16:07 MDT 2019

Hi FACS Teachers!

I’m looking for two good long-term subs for next year. Sometime around the beginning of September I’ll be on maternity leave. My district doesn’t allow subs to work all 5 days in a week so I need an A day sub and a B day sub. My schedule next year is all Culinary Arts and one Adult Roles and Financial Lit.

Please let me know any suggestions for a sub, or if anyone has recently gone through setting up maternity leave, I would LOVE advice!

Thanks!

Michele Manion
Taylorsville High