[UtahFACS] ECE 1B review for State Test

Sandra Hopkin shopkin at alpinedistrict.org
Wed May 8 11:49:34 MDT 2019

I had the students write the review.  It was great.  I gave them each a
copy of the new Strands and Standards.  Put in groups of 3-4.  Gave them
large post it notes.  Gave them one period to become the expert on that
Strand and Standard and teach the rest of us (Jigsaw).  It worked great.
Some made games; asked questions, fill in the blanks, etc. on their
presentations.

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 10:39 AM Jennifer Clark via UtahFCS <
utahfcs at lists.uen.org> wrote:

> I could use one as well 😊
>

> Thanks!
>

> Jennifer Clark