[UtahFACS] Adopting Classroom Technology Survey for MS Thesis

Manwaring, Nicole Nicole.Manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org
Tue May 7 11:31:10 MDT 2019

Dear Utah FCS Colleague,

I am pursuing a Master's degree in Family and Consumer Sciences Education and Extension at Utah State University and am currently working on my thesis. My thesis topic is instructional technology adoption by FCS teachers in Utah. To be able to participate in this study you must be a FCS teacher currently employed in the state of Utah.
I have attached a link to a survey asking about what kinds of technology is used in your classroom, how useful you perceive instructional technology to be, and some demographic information. It should not take more than 20 minutes. As a full time teacher myself, I know that this time of year is very busy for you. I appreciate every response to this survey.
As an added thank you I have compiled a collection of instructional strategies that I will provide to anyone who completes this survey. The link and access code will be provided immediately at the end of the survey.
To learn more about this study you can read the letter of information here<https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhdwihfli1qwx1n/10116_Spielmaker_LOI_Approved.pdf?dl=0>.
To participate in the study go to https://usu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cA3fgFB5IUXsqgt
Thanks!

Nicole Manwaring
Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher
Sugarbeet Preschool Director
FCCLA Advisor
Jordan High School
nicole.manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:nicole.manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org>
801-717-7333

Debra Spielmaker, PhD
Professor & Graduate Program Director
Utah State University
School of Applied Sciences, Technology & Education
debra.spielmaker at usu.edu<mailto:debra.spielmaker at usu.edu>
Phone: 435-213-5562

Protocol #: irb-10116