[UtahFACS] UAFCS Silent Auction at Summer Conference

Shelli Barnum shelli.barnum at washk12.org
Tue May 7 05:55:49 MDT 2019

We are excited to announce that UAFCS is sponsoring a silent auction at
summer conference to raise money for scholarships for FCS students.  The
auction will be held in the open area of Westlake High School on Wednesday,
JUNE 12 – beginning at 8:00 a.m. and finishing at 1:00 p.m.  We will have a
wide variety of items for you to bid on.  If you have never attended a
silent auction, this is how it works:

1.  Items for auction will be placed on the tables with a "bid" sheet next
to each item.

2.  If you want to bid on the item, simply write your name and a TEXT
number where we can reach you.  PLEASE WRITE LEGIBLY!

3.  Bids increase in $1.00 increments.

4.  The auction will be open from 8 a.m. until after lunch.  No more bids
will be taken after 1:00 p.m.

5.  You will be notified by text if you win the item(s) you bid on.

6.  Items must be picked up and paid for before leaving the conference on June
12 by 4:15 p.m.

WE WILL HAVE A CARD READER, SO YOU CAN PAY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD. WE ARE
ALSO HOPING TO HAVE A VENMO ACCOUNT SET UP.

If you wish to donate items to the silent auction, we would be more than
happy to accept them.  We will have a limited space this year, so please
ensure items are in good condition. The more variety we have, the more fun
the auction is. We welcome any items you wish to donate (books, learning
supplies, fabric, jewelry, patterns, DVDs, theater tickets, etc.) Please
have donated items to the auction area between 7-8 a.m. on June 12th.

Questions?  Contact: shelli.barnum at washk12.org

--
Shelli Barnum, Ph.D.
Crimson Cliffs Middle School