[UtahFACS] New FCS Teacher Orientation
Lola.Shipp at schools.utah.gov
Tue May 7 12:54:37 MDT 2019
New Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher Orientation
August 5, 2019
Granite Technical Institute (GTI)
2500 South State Street, Salt Lake City, Utah
8:00 - 4:00 pm - Room 312
RSVP- In order to register please complete the required information in this form: https://forms.gle/amtXLJx5McMdz42VA
All new (starting first year of teaching) Family and Consumer Science (FCS) education teachers are invited to this orientation August 5.
The following FCS educator licensing candidates are required to take this orientation as part of the Utah licensure process.
* FACS 6-8 Endorsement/SAEP
* FACS Composite Endorsement/SAEP
* FACS 6-8 Alternative Route to Licensure (ARL)
* FACS Composite Alternative Route to Licensure (ARL)
* Food Services/Culinary Arts CTE License/Endorsement
* Advanced Interior Design CTE License/Endorsement
* Child Development/Early Childhood Education CTE License/Endorsement
* Fashion/Textile/Apparel CTE License/Endorsement
* Food Science/Nutrition CTE License/Endorsement
Attendees will be awarded .5 Utah State Board of Education (USBE) credit for participating in this new FCS teacher orientation.
There is no registration fee for this new FCS teacher orientation. Attendee will pay for their own lunch on August 5, 2019 at the GTI.
CTE Education Specialist
Utah Board of Education
250 East 500 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84114
Phone 801-538-7890 Ex: 87890
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the UtahFCS