[UtahFACS] Job Opening at Herriman High!

Jana Pendleton jana.pendleton at jordandistrict.org
Thu May 2 17:55:48 MDT 2019

I’d like to announce a job opening for a Fashion/Clothing teaching position
available at Herriman High School in an amazing FCS department with a
successful FCCLA program. Classes for next year include Designer Sewing 1,
2, and 3, Sports Sewing 1, Fashion Design Studio, and Fashion
Merchandising.

We have a successful and growing Clothing program at HHS, a beautiful large
classroom, and a wonderful staff with a very supportive administration.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at
jana.pendleton at jordandistrict.org.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile Jana Pendleton Herriman High School FACS Department,
FCCLA