[UtahFACS] RealCare Babies

Jen Thompson jenthompson at dsdmail.net
Fri May 3 11:21:26 MDT 2019

I am looking to purchase a baby this year as well, so I would love to hear about your input. I noticed that Nasco is selling one for $310 through GT Simulators, but Realityworks gave me a quote of $1050 to get one baby and the training that comes along with it. Why such a big difference? Has anyone used the Nasco brand?

Thanks for your help!