[UtahFACS] FW: Faculty Position Opening in Salt Lake County - PLEASE SHARE

Shipp, Lola Lola.Shipp at schools.utah.gov
Fri Jun 21 09:23:53 MDT 2019

From: Andree Walker <andree.walker at usu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:39 PM
To: Martha Archuleta <martha.archuleta at usu.edu>; Shipp, Lola <Lola.Shipp at schools.utah.gov>
Subject: Faculty Position Opening in Salt Lake County - PLEASE SHARE

Hello all -

Please help us spread the word to fill an Extension Family and Consumer Sciences faculty position in Salt Lake.   We would appreciate if you would post this position to your job boards, newsletters, and or send directly to potential candidates.   If you have any questions or additional needs, please contact me directly at andree.walker at usu.edu<mailto:andree.walker at usu.edu>.  We appreciate your help!

The "Extension Assistant/Associate Professor, Family, and Consumer Sciences - Salt Lake" position posted last week and candidate reviews will start mid July.

Please share the attached position description announcement, and/or the direct link with your groups, and everyone, and anyone you feel may be interested.
Here's the link: https://careers-usu.icims.com/jobs/1632/extension-assistant-associate-professor%2c-family-and-consumer-sciences/job

THANKS SO MUCH!

--------
Andree' Walker Bravo | Urban Director
Utah State University Extension - Salt Lake County
2001 South State Street, S1-300
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
385-468-4825
[cid:B7B7A763-9E62-4FF5-93FE-68064A124B99]