[UtahFACS] Website for Conference Materials

Heidi Weight Weight_ths hweight at alpinedistrict.org
Mon Jun 17 20:15:55 MDT 2019

Teachers,
At 8 p.m. tonight my UEN Website passed away. I am having a funeral because
I have had it for almost 20 years and it has served me, my students and
teachers that I have collaborated with very well. Other websites have not
been as loyal.  I have a new website that I am working on and I uploaded
the conference materials from my "Tips for Tackling Adviser Challenges" to
it. Click on the "Home" Tab and look under "Conferences". Right now it can
be accessed on district devices, but I have set it to be accessible to
others outside of my district. It is definitely not pretty yet, but I am
just trying to get it functional.

Heidi Weight's New Website
<https://sites.google.com/alpinedistrict.org/hweightalpinedistrictorg/home>

hweight at alpinedistrict.org