[UtahFACS] Long Term Sub Needed -September

Marianne Beck mariannebeck at alpinedistrict.org
Tue Jun 11 07:58:14 MDT 2019

Hello all! I know there’s been a few emails going around and a lot of job
openings posted!
But I wanted to put it out there that I am going to be in need of a long
term sub mid September to take a maternity leave.
I have 2 classes of Interior Design 1 and 1 class of Designer Sewing 1
(Apparel Design 1). The position would be mostly part time, but then I also
teach Critical Workplace Skills and would need someone who could do those
classes on certain Monday’s.
If you are interested or know someone who might be please pass this info
on!
Thanks,

--
Marianne Beck