[UtahFACS] Looking for Sub

Lauren Miller lauren.miller at nebo.edu
Fri Jun 7 13:03:57 MDT 2019

Hello,

I teach FCS Exploration (Foods) and Teen Living at Springville Junior High.
I will need a sub for Friday, August 23-Tuesday, September 3. I only teach
part time, so it would be approximately from 7:45 to 11:45 each day. I
would love to get someone who is at least familiar with FCS content,
especially since it's right at the beginning of the school year. I'll have
all the plans and such prepared ahead of time. Please let me know if you or
someone you know is interested.

Thanks!
lauren.miller at nebo.edu

--
Lauren Miller
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."