[UtahFACS] Survey Closing shortly!

Manwaring, Nicole Nicole.Manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org
Mon Jun 3 20:32:31 MDT 2019

Dear FCS friends,

This message is to remind you that window for participating in my thesis study on instructional technology is closing shortly! I have attached a link to a survey asking about what kinds of technology is used in your classroom, how useful you perceive instructional technology to be, and some demographic information. It should not take more than 20 minutes. For more information about this study click here<https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhdwihfli1qwx1n/10116_Spielmaker_LOI_Approved.pdf?dl=0>.
By participating in this study you will gain access to a curated website of great instructional strategies to use in your classroom.
Survey link: https://usu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cA3fgFB5IUXsqgt
Thank you for helping to complete my thesis!

Nicole Manwaring
Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher
Sugarbeet Preschool Director
FCCLA Advisor
Jordan High School
nicole.manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org<mailto:nicole.manwaring at canyonsdistrict.org>
801-717-7333

Debra Spielmaker, PhD
Professor & Graduate Program Director
Utah State University
School of Applied Sciences, Technology & Education
debra.spielmaker at usu.edu<mailto:debra.spielmaker at usu.edu>
Phone: 435-213-5562

Protocol #: irb-10116