[UtahFACS] New FCS Teacher Training
Lola.Shipp at schools.utah.gov
Fri Jul 19 10:44:44 MDT 2019
August 5, 2019
Granite Technical Institute (GTI)
2500 South State Street, Salt Lake City, Utah
8:00 – 4:00 pm - Room 312
RSVP- In order to register please complete the required information in this form: https://forms.gle/amtXLJx5McMdz42VA
New Family and Consumer SciencesTeacher Orientation<https://forms.gle/amtXLJx5McMdz42VA>
Monday, August 5, 2019; Granite Technical Institute (GTI) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Room
All new (starting the first year of teaching) Family and Consumer Science (FCS) education teachers are invited to this orientation August 5.
The following FCS educator licensing candidates are required to take this orientation as part of the Utah licensure process.
* FACS 6-8 Endorsement/SAEP
* FACS Composite Endorsement/SAEP
* FACS 6-8 Alternative Route to Licensure (ARL)
* FACS Composite Alternative Route to Licensure (ARL)
* Food Services/Culinary Arts CTE License/Endorsement
* Advanced Interior Design CTE License/Endorsement
* Child Development/Early Childhood Education CTE License/Endorsement
* Fashion/Textile/Apparel CTE License/Endorsement
* Food Science/Nutrition CTE License/Endorsement
Attendees will be awarded .5 Utah State Board of Education (USBE) credit for participating in this new FCS teacher orientation.
There is no registration fee for this new FCS teacher orientation. Attendee will pay for their own lunch on August 5, 2019 at the GTI.
Lola Shipp M.ED
Utah State Board of Education
CTE Education Specialist
250 East 500 South
PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, UT 84114
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the UtahFCS