[UtahFACS] Pillow kits

Lara Burton lburton at dsdmail.net
Thu Aug 22 15:10:07 MDT 2019

Before CTE Intro changed to CCA, the teacher that retired had the 7th graders make character/cartoon pillows.  The pillows were ordered from Haan crafts who are no longer in business.  I had my FACS A students make them last year, but now I don't have enough for all of my students.  I want to get rid of them to free up storage space, but I don't want to throw them out without asking if anyone is interested in having them.  I have attached a list so you can see which ones I have and how many.  It would probably be easier if you are also in Davis district, but I probably can send them to you if you really want them.  I would like to get rid of them by the end of August.

Mrs. Lara Burton

Kaysville Junior High

College & Career Awareness/Family & Consumer Science

"Mistakes are proof you are trying."----Unknown