[UtahFACS] NEED A SUBSTITUTE in OCTOBER

Holly Hutchings HollyW at provo.edu
Thu Aug 29 12:11:03 MDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a substittute at Dixon Middle School in Provo School
District I would like to get someone who is FCS, and has a background
knowledge of sewing? I will be gone for 6 days.  From OCT 23 - OCT 30.  I
would like to find someone now, so I can get you oriented to the lessons.
PLEASE RESPOND to this email if you are interested and available.  You will
need to be signed up to substitute with Kelly Educational Staffing, and
trained.  If you are not signed up, but would like to sub for me, please
contact me, so I can tell you how to do this.
Thank you so much.
Holly Hutchings

--

*Holly S. HutchingsProfessional Educator*

Dixon Middle School
*750 West 200 North*
*Provo, Utah 84601*

*Phone: 801-374-4980 ext. 1458*