[UtahFACS] Ripstop Nylon Fabric for Hammocks

Judy Davis Judy.Davis at slcschools.org
Tue Aug 27 11:40:58 MDT 2019

My daughter wants to make a hammock!  I did look on-line and there are several on line on how to make one but I would surely like a simple one.  Does anyone have a good supplier for the rib stop?

Judy Davis
Foods l and II Teacher
Pro Start l and ll Teacher
Pro Start Team Advisor/Coach
West High School
241 N. 300 West
Salt Lake City Utah  84103
801-578-8500 ex. 235

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
Nelson Mendela