[UtahFACS] Ripstop Nylon Fabric for Hammocks

Kirsten Adams kadams at apamail.org
Fri Aug 23 08:22:10 MDT 2019

I would as well.
Thanks,

Kirsten Adams
Foods & Nutrition Teacher
FCCLA advisor
American Preparatory Academy WV2
kadams at apamail.org

> On Aug 22, 2019, at 10:33 PM, Jack Feldman via UtahFCS <utahfcs at lists.uen.org> wrote:
>
> ohhh, me too please.  I would love info on the hammocks.  Love amy Feldman
>
> On Thursday, August 22, 2019, 08:25:09 AM MDT, Sandy Kezerian <sandykezerian at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Someone did a class on hammocks at one of our conferences and gave a source where she got her fabric and supplies. Can anyone share that information with me? I want to get some as soon as possible.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sandy Kezerian
> OHS

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is for the
intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and confidential
information that is legally protected.  If you are not an intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on
it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply to this email and delete the material from your
computer.