[UtahFACS] "Surgery students are book smart, but losing dexterity" article

Holly Hutchings HollyW at provo.edu
Wed Aug 21 12:36:15 MDT 2019

Oops, sorry.  I forgot to attach the links:
I am actually attaching several links.  There were about 8 articles that I
found.
https://www.bbc.com/news/education-46019429

https://www.projectcensored.org/medical-students-losing-dexterity-to-perform-surgeries-due-to-smartphone-usage-and-lack-of-creative-hands-on-education/?doing_wp_cron=1566412291.1151609420776367187500

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/surgery-students-dexterity-smartphones-keyboards-screens-craft-skills-stitch-roger-kneebone-a8608201.html