[UtahFACS] Fwd: Walmart Pick up orders

Shanna Omer somer at alpinedistrict.org
Mon Aug 19 12:37:56 MDT 2019

Here is one of the tips I got to help set it up.  You will need to set up a
Walmart account first (using your school email address) then just follow
the steps you will need your districts tax exempt number also.  Hope this
helps.  I filled it out and now am just waiting for confirmation that they
approve it.

https://www.walmart.com/taxexempt/
That's the link I used to set up our school's account.
<https://www.walmart.com/taxexempt/>
Walmart tax exempt <https://www.walmart.com/taxexempt/>
Many organizations qualify to make sales tax-exempt purchases. The Walmart
Tax-Exemption Program (WTEP) is our tool to allow an exempt customer to be
recognized for automatic removal of taxes during checkout of purchases from
Walmart.com.
www.walmart.com

Jennifer Shakespear

Educator

Family & Consumer Science | Syracuse Jr High
8014026800
jshakespear at dsdmail.net
https://syracusejr.davis.k12.ut.us/
1450 South 2000 West, Syracuse UT 84075