[UtahFACS] Walmart Pick up orders

Wilson, Diane dwilson at graniteschools.org
Mon Aug 19 12:18:49 MDT 2019

You need to have the Walmart Tax Exempt card.
Set up a new grocery pick up account using your district purchasing card.
Associate it with your tax exempt card from Walmart.
It should let you do the account.
Also, some areas are now doing a delivery for $10 a month or $100 a year.
The state of Utah does not allow tax on a delivery charge, so you should not see a tax added (even though it says tax) at the end of purchase, it should not appear in the cart.
My District Purchasing approved the delivery charge and I think it would be great for foods teachers.  Also, Walmart said you can have more than one teacher on the delivery at the same address, and you can have more than one card on the account so you can keep your accounts straight.

Disclaimer: we are just getting the kinks worked out.  I have successfully made a tax free purchase at the Walmart grocery pickup, I have not succeeded in the delivery yet.

Diane Wilson
CTE Coordinator, FCS Program Manager
Cottonwood High School, Granite School District
385-646-6122 Work
801-554-4737 Cell