[UtahFACS] Service idea for back to school

Shanna Omer somer at alpinedistrict.org
Tue Aug 13 13:02:11 MDT 2019

I got this idea from a group that I am a member of on Facebook and I
thought I would share in case anyone would like to participate at the
beginning of the year.  Anyway the idea is to have students write or make
cards for students in El Paso, Texas as a reminder that they are not alone
as they start school this week.  I have been in contact with a teacher in
El Paso that is willing to distribute the notes and cards that your
students make.
So here is the info you can send your cards directly to Sharon Boling (her
address is at the end of the post), to help Sharon out when you mail the
cards or notes please mark on the outside envelope if these are for
elementary school (great idea for your child development classes), middle
school or high school level students. That way all she would have to do is
drop them off at the appropriate school. If you want to do all 3 either
mail in 3 separate envelopes or separate them in the main envelope. I hope
that makes sense, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Coronado High School
100 Champions Pl.
El Paso, TX 79912
Attn: Sharon Boling

Thanks for all you and your students do!
--
Shanna Omer
Skyridge High School