[UtahFACS] Long Term Sub Needed!

Marianne Beck mariannebeck at alpinedistrict.org
Mon Aug 5 16:48:21 MDT 2019

Hello,
I did send an email out this summer and still haven't found anyone, but I'm
still in need of a long term sub for my maternity leave starting Sept 9th!
I teach in Alpine School District and teach FCS on A days. My A day
schedule is a prep 1st period with two interior design 1 classes and one
designer sewing 1 class. Super great!
On B days I run the internship program and students are only in class on
Monday's so there will also be a need to teach on 3-4 of the Mondays! So
it's mostly a part time long term sub with a few extra days.
I am super organized and have a great department to work with!
If you are interested or know of anyone who might be available please let
me know or have them contact me!

Thanks for your help,

*Marianne Beck*
*American Fork High School*