[UtahFACS] ARFL Help

Wilson, Brynn Brynn.Wilson at canyonsdistrict.org
Thu Apr 25 09:29:25 MDT 2019

Hello,

I am teaching ARFL for the first time next year. I am hoping some of you are willing to share your scope & sequence/pacing guide with me. I would also love any additional resources you are willing to share (curriculum, disclosures, permission slips, etc.).

I have taught General Financial literacy for two years, so I feel like I have more experience in this portion of the course, but would appreciate any help offered while beginning to create a curriculum for the Adult Roles portion of this course.

Thank you!
Brynn Wilson
Hillcrest High School