[UtahFACS] Culinary Arts

Kirsten Adams kadams at apamail.org
Wed Apr 24 12:45:16 MDT 2019

Hello There,

I am looking to offer the culinary arts class this next school year, and I am looking for some advice from teachers.  Is the culinary arts class a semester class, or is it a full year?  I thought I heard that one semester is culinary arts, and the second semester is culinary management, but I want to double check.  What do you all find that works best?

Thank you,

Kirsten Adams
Foods & Nutrition Teacher
FCCLA advisor
American Preparatory Academy WV2
kadams at apamail.org

--
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is for the
intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and confidential