[UtahFACS] FW: Job Available in Alpine School District

Shipp, Lola Lola.Shipp at schools.utah.gov
Thu Apr 25 08:28:49 MDT 2019

From: UtahFCS <utahfcs-bounces at lists.uen.org> On Behalf Of Heidi Weight Weight_ths
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 5:32 PM
To: utahfcs at lists.uen.org
Subject: [UtahFACS] Job Available in Alpine School District

Utah FCS Members!

I am moving to another school so my job at Oak Canyon Junior High has become available. It is a great school and the faculty members are terrific to work with. The Alpine website does not provide a description so I thought I would provide one here. The duties may change when class enrollments are finalized, but the following describes the classes I have right now.

A-Day
FACS Exploration A Model
Sport and Outdoor Product Design 1
Interior Design 1

B-Day
College and Career Awareness (4 periods)

My principal would really like to get this position filled as soon as possible and, as far as I know, they don't have anyone already "in mind". She asked me just this morning to send people her way!

--
hweight at alpinedistrict.org<mailto:hweight at alpinedistrict.org>
Heidi Weight