[UtahFACS] Job Available in Alpine School District

Heidi Weight Weight_ths hweight at alpinedistrict.org
Fri Apr 19 17:32:22 MDT 2019

Utah FCS Members!

I am moving to another school so my job at Oak Canyon Junior High has
become available. It is a great school and the faculty members are terrific
to work with. The Alpine website does not provide a description so I
thought I would provide one here. The duties may change when class
enrollments are finalized, but the following describes the classes I have
right now.

A-Day
FACS Exploration A Model
Sport and Outdoor Product Design 1
Interior Design 1

B-Day
College and Career Awareness (4 periods)

My principal would really like to get this position filled as soon as
possible and, as far as I know, they don't have anyone already "in mind".
She asked me just this morning to send people her way!

hweight at alpinedistrict.org
Heidi Weight
Oak Canyon Jr. High School
FACS Dept/FCCLA Adv/UATFACS Past Pres