[UtahFACS] FW: There's Still Time to Register for the Utah Jumpstart Summit!

Silcott, Tracy tracy.silcott at schools.utah.gov
Mon Apr 15 08:10:43 MDT 2019

Good morning,

Registration is still open for our annual $tart $mart Summit on June 20th. The next 25 teachers to register will receive a my529 Swag pack for your classroom including one, $25 my529 savings certificate, two branded journals and pens/pencils for all of your students. Just register for the Summit at https://utahjumpstart2019.eventbrite.com and then send me an email with the subject "Registered". There are funds available to help with registration fees, so please contact me with any questions.

Want a deep dive into teaching personal finance? Join us for our first ever cohort that includes 2 additional days of training on June 21st and 22nd. Enjoy fun excursions to the Federal Reserve and JA City, a Fidelity Escape Room Adventure and more. There are only a few spots left, so register soon using the info attached.

Please forward this information to colleagues who may be interested. We hope to see you in June!

Anna Tibbitts
Director, Operations and Development
Utah Jump$tart Coalition
www.utahjumpstart.org<http://www.utahjumpstart.org>