[tforum] 2022 UETN Technical Summit June 22-23, reminder, registration closes Tuesday May 31st

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Fri May 6 12:27:04 MDT 2022

The 2022 UETN Technical Summit will be held June 22nd – 23rd at Murray High School

We are placing  our order for materials early next week. Please register and submit proposals as soon as possible. Both will remain open but we can’t guarantee you will get materials the later you register.

Our day one keynotes this year will be; Mary Schlegelmilch Education Advocate, Cisco and Dave Douglass Systems Engineering Manager, Apple Education. We will also have the traditional UETN and USBE updates morning of day one.

Register here: http://summit.uetn.org (registration tab)

We are currently seeking content. Please fill out the presentation proposal form on this link—> http://summit.uetn.org<http://summit.uetn.org/> (proposal tab). The conference committee meets regularly to approve proposals. First come, first booked, so please get your proposals in soon. We will close proposals as soon as we fill up the space.

Schedule is maintained on SCHED: https://uetntechsummit2022.sched.com

The official location for all information is http://summit.uetn.org. Stay tuned for information regarding topics and agenda.

Feel free to forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.

Questions can be addressed to myself or Joleen Hale; jhale at media.utah.edu<mailto:jhale at media.utah.edu>, 801.581.4647

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in June.

---

Barry Bryson — UETN Technical Summit Committee Chair, CETL
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000
[cid:404FEDB7-3DE1-4C7E-8ACE-2EAF124B10EE at mcsd.murrayschools.org]