[tforum] 2022 UETN Technical Summit June 22-23, registration open Tuesday April 12th 12 PM (noon) MT

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Thu Apr 7 17:11:42 MDT 2022

The 2022 UETN Technical Summit will be held June 22nd – 23rd at Murray High School

We have been working on a new design of the website and that is now complete. Registration will open April 12th at 12 PM (noon).

Register here: http://summit.uetn.org (registration tab) <—but not until the 12th at noon.

We are currently seeking content. If you present, you will receive free registration to the entire conference, and limited edition conference attire. Please fill out the presentation proposal form on this link—> http://summit.uetn.org (proposal tab). The conference committee meets regularly to approve proposals. First come, first booked, so please get your proposals in soon. We will close proposals as soon as we fill up the space. Those of you that have submitted proposals that have been reviewed and accepted will be receiving an E-mail with instructions prior to registration opening. If you don’t see an E-mail your proposal is still under review by the committee.

Schedule will be maintained on SCHED: https://uetntechsummit2022.sched.com

The official location for all information is http://summit.uetn.org. Stay tuned for information regarding topics and agenda.

Feel free to forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.

Questions can be addressed to myself or Joleen Hale; joleen@<mailto:joleen at media.utah.edu>uetn.org<http://uetn.org>, 801.581.4647

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in June.

---

Barry Bryson — UETN Technical Summit Committee Chair, CETL
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000
[cid:404FEDB7-3DE1-4C7E-8ACE-2EAF124B10EE at mcsd.murrayschools.org]