[tforum] 2021 UETN Technical Summit September 15-16, registration open Tuesday July 13th 12 PM (noon) MT

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Mon Jul 12 12:41:04 MDT 2021

The 2021 UETN Technical Summit will be held September 15th – 16th at the Sevier Valley Center in Richfield Utah

The day you have been waiting for is finally here. Registration will open tomorrow July 13th at 12 PM (noon).

We  encourage all that are attending to secure their lodging ASAP. Details on options and blocks are on the Venue tab.

Register here: https://www.uen.org/summit/register.php

We are currently seeking content. If you present, you will receive free registration to the entire conference, and limited edition conference attire. Please fill out the presentation proposal form on this link  http://www.uen.org/summit/proposal.php  The conference committee meets regularly to approve proposals. First come, first booked, so please get your proposals in soon. We will close proposals as soon as we fill up the space.

The official location for all information is http://summit.uen.org. Stay tuned for information regarding topics and agenda.

Feel free to forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.

Questions can be addressed to myself or Joleen Hale; joleen at media.utah.edu<mailto:joleen at media.utah.edu>, 801.581.4647

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in September.

---

Barry Bryson — UETN Technical Summit Committee Chair, CETL
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000
[cid:404FEDB7-3DE1-4C7E-8ACE-2EAF124B10EE at mcsd.murrayschools.org]