[tforum] 2021 UETN Technical Summit September 15-16, reminder, deadline and announcements

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Fri Aug 6 13:03:10 MDT 2021

The 2021 UETN Technical Summit will be held September 15th – 16th at the Sevier Valley Center in Richfield Utah

http://summit.uen.org

If you have not registered please do so soon. Registration will close on September 1st.  Please help us by registering ASAP so we know how many to plan for. Please use the main summit link above to register.

We are accepting presentation proposals and there are still a few spots left but they going fast. We will close proposals in the next couple weeks as space fills up. Please also use the main summit link above to submit a proposal.

The official location for all information is http://summit.uen.org and everything is up to date including; schedule, day one keynote and more. Check it out. The schedule is being maintained on SCHED again this year and those that have registered will be added and invited there. https://uetntechsummit2021.sched.com You can browse the schedule but you must be registered to get an invite to the event. If you are a SCHED user the event will be added to your account. If you have not used SCHED before you may need to use the forgotten password option with the E-mail you registered with to set your password.

Feel free to forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.

Questions can be addressed to myself or Joleen Hale; joleen at media.utah.edu<mailto:joleen at media.utah.edu>, 801.581.4647

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in September.

---

Barry Bryson — UETN Technical Summit Committee Chair, CETL
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000
[cid:404FEDB7-3DE1-4C7E-8ACE-2EAF124B10EE at mcsd.murrayschools.org]