[tforum] FINAL call to register-UETN Tech Summit 2020 June 17-18. [An inaugural, virtual, online event]

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Mon Jun 8 19:01:57 MDT 2020

Registration will close promptly at 5p this Thursday June 11th. You must be registered to participate in the event. It’s free for participants so let's break some records. We already have ~400 signed up. That is a record but let’s break some systems while we are at it!

I’m excited to announce that our keynote speakers this year are; UETN CEO Dr. Ray Timothy, CTO Jim Stewart and the highlight will be our Senior Network Architect Kevin Quire. Presentations will be topical with a look to future planning.

Please help us send a wide net and get as many signed up as we can.

The 2020 UETN Tech Summit will be held June 17th – 18th, virtually

Register here:—> https://bit.ly/2TkKGAw<--

Format will be two AM half days of content with a virtual Exhibitor hall also open in the afternoon(s). The schedule is posted and subject to change as we work out the details.

Refer to summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/> for more information. If registering please use the link above or below, or here —>https://bit.ly/2TkKGAw<--

Register —> https://bit.ly/2TkKGAw<--

Thank you and we look forward to interacting with you.

Feel free to forward to anyone who would benefit by attending.

Questions can be addressed to myself or Cindy Najarro; cindy at uen.org<mailto:jhale at media.utah.edu>, 801.585.7790
—
Barry Bryson, CETL, ECSE
Chair — UETN Tech Summit
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000

[cid:94B1C8A9-2CF2-4B76-A909-6A8EF0E30721]