[tforum] 2020 UETN Technical Summit June 17-18, save the date, and call for proposals

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Tue Feb 18 14:54:46 MST 2020

The 2020 UETN Technical Summit will be held June 17th – 18th at Murray High School.

Please mark your calendars.

Registration will open early this year on March 2nd and there will be a special incentive for those that register before March 14th (Pi day).

We are currently seeking content. If you present, you will receive free registration to the entire conference, and limited edition conference attire. Please fill out the presentation proposal form on this link  http://www.uen.org/summit/proposal.php  The conference committee meets regularly to approve proposals. First come, first booked, so please get your proposals in soon. We will close proposals as soon as we fill up the space.

The official location for all information is http://summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/>. Stay tuned for information regarding topics and agenda.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in June.

Feel free to forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.

Questions can be addressed to myself or Cindy Najarro; cindy at uen.org<mailto:jhale at media.utah.edu>, 801.585.7790

---

Barry Bryson — UETN Technical Summit Committee Chair, CETL
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000
[cid:404FEDB7-3DE1-4C7E-8ACE-2EAF124B10EE at mcsd.murrayschools.org]