[tforum] UETN Technical Summit, save the date!

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Fri Jan 12 12:20:43 MST 2018

The Utah Education and Telehealth Network Technical Summit for 2018 is scheduled for June 13th and 14th at Hillcrest Junior High School in Murray (same venue as the past two years).

The 2018 website is currently under construction but is expected to go live with registration and request for presentations sometime in the next month. Please save the dates and mark them on your calendars so that other things don’t get in the way of what I promise to be the BEST summit ever. Please also start thinking of presentations you will want to give to your peers in the state. Some major themes, but not limited to, that have been discussed are wifi, wireless training and certification, Digital Teaching and Learning (DT&L), ubiquitous. pervasive, persistent connectivity I.E. eduroam and many sessions tailored to the newly launched Utah CoSN chapter. There will also be a heavy presence of, networking opportunities and meetings about the newly launched UWAG-Utah Wireless Administrators Group. If you have skills, abilities and/or interest in these topics and want to present, please let me know. Also, if you are a vendor or provider or services, please start planning now to sign-up for a table as soon as registration goes live as they are limited and go fast.

Barry Bryson, Tech. Summit committee chair 2018 and 2019, CETL
Associate Director — Network Planning and Technical Advocacy
the Utah Education and Telehealth Network
801.585.9000

[cid:2FFF98BB-CAB6-4A14-8C0F-1AD2366F8650 at uconnect.utah.edu]