[tforum] Utah Wireless Administrators Group (UWAG) announcement and invite

Keith Parsons keith at wlanpros.com
Thu Oct 12 07:20:18 MDT 2017

Barry and team...

I’d be glad to volunteer to present a CWNA/Ekahau ECSE training course for this group for free if that is something the group might deem worthwhile. I teach these classes all the time around the world, but I’d like to give back to the local Utah community. (Plus give me a reason to stay in the state for more time...)

If we could get a site to donate the training space, and individuals buy their own materials, I’ll provide the training.

Regards,

Keith

Sent from my iPad