[tforum] Utah Wireless Administrators Group (UWAG) announcement and invite

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Mon Oct 2 15:14:53 MDT 2017

Please join us on October 25th @ 2:00 PM for the launch of the Utah Wireless Administrators Group (UWAG).

UETN has listened to stakeholders and have formed a forum whereby wireless networking education, professional development and collaboration can happen on a regular basis.

Alan Gibbons, Cache County School District and Luke Jenkins, Weber State University have graciously accepted positions as co-chars of this initiative. I am sponsoring the group and Cory Stokes is project managing.

Our initial meeting will be held October 25th, 2:00PM via. WebEx. Connection info included in this E-mail. The agenda for this initial meeting is attached however future agendas including where and how we will meet, and how often will be determined by you with the guidance and leadership of the co-chairs.

Please join us if you have an interest in wireless networking administration and pass this information on to any and all you know might be interested. Though the forum is primarily focused on education and telehealth we welcome all from any industry to the group especially if they will or have the potential of participating in eduroam. Don’t know what eduroam is? Join us and we will explain and give an update to where we are with that state wide initiative.

Thank you
Alan Gibbons, Cache County School District (K12 Co-chair)
Luke Jenkins, Weber State University (Higher Education Co-chair)
Cory Stokes, UETN (Project Manager)
Barry Bryson UETN (Project Sponsor)

Utah Wireless Administrators Group (UWAG)
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
2:00 pm  |  Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 284 530 172

Add to Calendar<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mf5ca4840d4e4b4980fa18daf2b098e7c>

When it's time, join the meeting<https://uen.webex.com/uen/j.php?MTID=mf043721b582cbb61df0cf8235204ad57>.

Join from a video system or application
Dial 284530172 at uen.webex.com<sip:284530172 at uen.webex.com>

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Can't join the meeting?<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.