[tforum] UPDATE: 2017 UETN Technical Summit Save the Dates June 15-16.

Bryan Peterson (UEN) bryan at uen.org
Wed Apr 5 15:30:03 MDT 2017

UPDATE: The 2017 UETN Technical Summit will be held June 15th – 16th 2017 in Murray, Utah at Hillcrest Junior High.

Registration is NOW opened.

However, If you would like to present at Tech Summit, presenters will receive free registration to the entire conference, and limited edition Conference Shirt (Note: We will be unveiling a new UETN Tech Summit Logo this year too.)  Please fill out the presentation proposal form on this link  http://www.uen.org/summit/proposal.php If you want to present fill out the proposal form before you register.

Again, Please plan on joining your IT peers from across the state for a great collaborative learning conference.  We have booked a great Keynote Speaker this year.  Apa Sherpa will share experiences in leadership and education from the top of the world.  For more information on Apa, visit his web site: www.apasherpa.com

Registration will be opening next week and it will fill up fast.  So, lock in the conference on your calendars and stay tuned for further announcements.

The official location for all the information is http://summit.uen.org<http://summit.uen.org/>. Stay tuned for information regarding topics and agenda.

Thank you and we look forward to a great conference.

Feel free to forward to anyone you feel would benefit by attending.

--
Bryan Peterson
Utah Education Network
bryan at uen.org