[tforum] Internet2 Call for Papers - Please Help Define Requirements and Plan for Future Internet2 Infrastructure

Joe Breen Joe.Breen at utah.edu
Mon Oct 31 12:49:38 MDT 2016

Hi,

As mentioned in the below note, Internet2 has put out a call for 1-2pg
papers from entities to help shape what the Internet2 national Research and
Education network and services will look like for 2018-2023. See
http://www.internet2.edu/blogs/detail/12231 for more details.

Internet2 is inviting all of its constituents (this means all of you) to
provide input on what y'all see as important in supporting the research,
academic, and university healthcare missions.

I have compiled the input received thus far and put it into a very rough
draft shared at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-dkMhpgxwTL8nHab7KeFprFLJPAi8L7
rHgcIjxrJSo8/edit?usp=sharing

The paper still needs more particular examples, references, clean-up, and
more fleshing out.  I would welcome feedback and material.  The paper
submission deadline has changed to Nov 8.

  --Joe
  Joe.Breen at utah.edu
  801 550 9172
  Univ of Utah Center for High Performance Computing