[tforum] WiFi/LAN Expert

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Wed Sep 23 14:31:53 MDT 2015

UETN is recruiting for a senior WIFI/LAN expert/project manager for the SB222 engineering study and beyond. It’s a permanent position.  If you know of someone that would be interested please direct them to the URL below to make an application. Folks are also welcome to contact me with questions etc. This is a new position and functional area for UETN. I would like to get this position hired and on-board within the next few weeks, to start working on SB222 deliverables and activities.

https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/45693

Barry Bryson
Associate Director, Network Planning
Utah Education and Telehealth Network