[tforum] 21 Days Until UEN Tech Summit 2015!

Wes Furgason wes at uen.org
Tue May 19 11:12:17 MDT 2015

All,

Tech Summit is just 21 Days away.  We are celebrating Geek Culture this year so ware your favorite geek T-shirt and bring an ancient piece of tech to display in the Museum of  technological history and you may win a fantastic prize!

We will also have the “Villages”.  Back by popular demand, the "Fiber Village”. Sit down with some of the UEN experts and get some hands on training on Fiber and all the related tools.  In addition we will have some other cool stuff for you to see and learn about in the realms of Microwave.

The Engineering Village is back as well. UEN engineers who design, build and maintain the UEN network Will be available for you to ask any question that is on your mind.

At the IVC (Interactive Video Conferencing) Village You can get your hands on all of the cool new tech that the UEN Video engineers are playing with.

Another staple of the Summit is the Cisco Boot Camp.  If you are working towards a CCNA certification this 2 hour session will help you get there.

We have also added a CIO Panel discussion lead by Jim Stewart Tim Smith, Charlie Roberts and Eric Hawley will give opinions and insights on important strategic and operational topics.

If you haven’t already registered for Tech Summit, it’s time to go get it done.  To register please visit http://www.uen.org/summit and click the registration tab at the top of the page.  Registration will close June 5th

Lastly I just want to give a big Thank You to all those that have consented to present at this years Tech Summit.  I think that the amount and quality of content that we have this year far surpasses what has ever been offered before at Tech Summit.  And also a big thank you to all the volunteers who have worked on making this summit great.  Thank You, Thank You!
http://www.uen.org/summit/schedule.php

Can’t wait to see you all there.

~wes furgason
UEN Tech Summit Chair