[tforum] 2015 UEN Tech Summit

Wes Furgason wes at uen.org
Thu Apr 30 11:19:23 MDT 2015

All,

I just wanted to let you know that the Tech Summit is just a little over a month away.  We have just finalized the schedule and I am very pleased to report that we have some fantastic training available for you this year.  Visit the schedule page to see descriptions of the presentations.
http://www.uen.org/summit/schedule.php

We also have some cool stuff not listed on the schedule page such as the “Villages”.  We will have a Fiber Village so that you can sit down with some of the UEN experts and get some hands on training on Fiber and all the related tools.  In addition we will have some other cool stuff for you to see and learn about in the realms of Microwave.

We will also have the Engineering Village where you can sit down with the UEN engineers who design, build and maintain the UEN network and ask any question that is on your mind.

At the IVC (Interactive Video Conferencing) Village You can get your hands on all of the cool new tech that the UEN Video engineers are playing with.

Another staple of the Summit is the Cisco Boot Camp.  If you are working towards a CCNA certification this 2 hour session will help you get there.

We have also added a CIO Panel discussion lead by Jim Stewart so that you will have the opportunity to hear the thoughts and opinions of those guiding the state in technology initiatives on important strategic and operational topics.

If you haven’t already registered for Tech Summit, it’s time to go get it done.  To register please visit http://www.uen.org/summit and click the registration tab at the top of the page.

We are celebrating Geek Culture this year so ware your favorite geek T-shirt and bring an ancient piece of tech to display in the Museum of  technological history.

Can’t wait to see you all there.

~wes furgason
UEN Tech Summit Chair