[tforum] UEN Tech Summit - Only 60 Days left !!! Register Now!!!

Wes Furgason wes at uen.org
Fri Apr 10 10:27:33 MDT 2015

[cid:688E1870-818C-4520-B85D-1F02172ED670]
Bring an old piece of tech to exhibit at the "Musium of Technological History” and you could win a fabulous prize !

This year at the
Technical Summit
Join us in
CELEBRATING GEEK CULTURE
By bringing an old piece of tech(search your boxes and shelves for that old tech you couldn’t bring your self to through away) We will be giving out prizes for the "Oldest", most "game changing", and "the biggest lemon”.
Bring that old dot matrix printer(extra point s if you can still make it print).  Bring that Gigantic MFM 10mb hard disk or bring that old suitcase computer with the 3inch monochrome green screen and built in paper roll printer.
Yes, We really want you to bring that old junk to
West Valley City’s
Utah Cultural Celebration Center
June 10-11, 2015
And display it in our "Museum of Technological History” during the conference.
________________________________
Save the date and join us June 10-11 for the 2015 UEN Technical Summit at The Utah Cultural Celebration Center at 1355 West 3100 South in West Valley City.

This year’s keynote speaker is Jami Grindatto

  *   Registration Fee: $150 for two days packed with training and information you can use.
  *   Food and Hospitality: As usual, the UEN Technical Summit will provide delicious meals including continental breakfasts, lunches and afternoon snacks. Utopia will provide free Internet access. Parking is also free.
  *   Conference hours:
     *   Wednesday, June 10 8am to 5pm.
     *   Thursday, June 11 from 8am to 5pm
  *   Register Online: http://www.uen.org/summit/register.php  Only 60 days until the conference!!!

If you have questions visit uen.org/summit or contact planning chairman
Wes Furgason at wes at uen.org<mailto:wes at uen.org> or phone 801-883-4899.