[tforum] Fwd: Tech Summit 2014(Time Is Running Out)

Barry Bryson bbryson at uen.org
Wed May 14 16:00:52 MDT 2014

In case you didn't already see this.  I heard through the grapevine that some folks were not aware of the summit this year. bb

Begin forwarded message:

From: Wes Furgason <wes at uen.org<mailto:wes at uen.org>>
Date: May 9, 2014 12:15:48 PM MDT
To: "techsummit at lists.uen.org<mailto:techsummit at lists.uen.org>" <techsummit at lists.uen.org<mailto:techsummit at lists.uen.org>>
Subject: Tech Summit 2014(Time Is Running Out)

[cid:24ACC8B7-F905-4796-AB0A-1BA158BAFD69]
Dear IT Professional,

If you have already registered for Tech Summit you can stop reading.

If you have not registered, please register today!! Time is running out!  As of the writing of this email we only have 32 days until the conference and I don’t want any of you to miss out because this is going to be a great conference!

If you have not registered please visit => http://www.uen.org/summit/register.php

 Best regards,

Wes Furgason
UEN Tech Summit Planning Chairman
801-883-4899
wes at uen.org<mailto:wes at uen.org>

---

What:             UEN Technical Summit
When:            June 11 and 12
Where:           Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, Draper

Who Should Attend – If you work in IT support, network engineering, software development, or network security, this conference is for you. You’ll be with peers from K-12 education, higher education, applied technology, librarians and telemedicine.

Why Should You Attend - You will return to your organization with increased knowledge, skills andabilities in important topics such as Network Security, Troubleshooting, Interactive Video, Network Monitoring, Virtualization, Web Filtering and more. See the agenda and abstracts at http://www.uen.org/summit/schedule.shtml

Key Note Speakers - We are very excited to announce our keynote speakers for this year’s conference.

Jaime Casap – Education Evangelist, Google
Robert Sears – Network Manager, NOAA

For more information on the Keynote speakers please visit:http://www.uen.org/summit/keynote.shtml

Games and Challenges – The Networking Challenge and The Raspberry Pi Challenge. Prizes and Fame await the winners of these games.  For more information please visit: http://www.uen.org/summit/games.shtml

Venue  – This year’s conference will be held at the new Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, opening March 25th.  All registered participants of Tech Summit have full access to the aquarium during the conference as well as a free pass for themselves and discounts for family and friends during a special private event Thursday night after the close of the conference.  For more information on the aquarium and surrounding accommodations please see: http://www.uen.org/summit/venue.shtml

Vendor Opportunity - UEN is grateful to superb vendors that support the summit.  We couldn’t have a conference of this scale without them:

  *   Advanced Systems Group
  *   Aerohive Networks
  *   Aeropoint Solutions
  *   Approved Optics