[tforum] Fwd: PerfSONAR Deep Dive Workshop event site has gone live!

Joe Breen joe.breen at utah.edu
Tue Dec 2 17:02:43 MST 2014

FYI, regarding the below workshop...

perfSONAR is  an active network monitoring infrastructure that we deploy at
the UofU and at UEN.  The infrastructure is a de facto standard throughout
our peer institutions, throughout the Research and Education networks
worldwide, and throughout most government and national labs.  There is
active work on this infrastructure and it allows a lot of ad-hoc and
scheduled testing by research, academic, medical and government entities.

Please let me know if anyone has questions.

  --Joe